Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Snack-ies

Now none of this is actually cooked by me. But it's just some suggestions for pre-meal time snacks that I know my family enjoys.



So in this picture we have:

1. Pumpernickel bread to go with some spinach dip (one of these days I'll try homemade spinach dip).

2. Bagel Chips and roasted garlic hummus (I also heard hummus is easy to make and cheap too! That will be coming soon).

3. Veggie platter with Heluva Good Dip (love this brand of dip! good with ripple chips or tostitos)

4. Tostitos and salsa! (once again, could make own salsa but I'm not a huge salsa person personally... others can enjoy!)

6. Deviled eggs (my FAVORITE!!!!)


So yea, some of this you could make homemade, which I plan on doing for some in the near future! So keep your eyes peeled for some new blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment