Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baked Bone-In Chicken Breast

I bought some bone-in chicken breast on sale today and wanted something simple to cook since it is exam time. Here is what I found.

The Recipe:
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. celery salt
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
Bread crumbs (approximately 1 1/2 c.)
4 boned chicken breasts (halves - 2 whole breasts)

1. Dip chicken breasts into mixed ingredients, then dip into bread crumbs.
2. Bake in greased baking dish, uncovered, for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
3. Serve over rice.

My Experience:
Easy. Yummy. The skin was AWESOME. And the chicken was so tender and juicy. We actually preferred it over my usual shake'n'bake so I will definitely be making a similar recipe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment