Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Honey Dijon Chicken

Quick and easy Campbell's soup recipe. Really yummy too (can't wait to eat the left overs for lunch!)

The Recipe:
4 (about 1 lb) of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp dijon mustard
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp garlic powder

1. Brown chicken in oil, in hot skillet.

2. Add onion to skillet, medium-high heat.

2. Combine other ingredients in small bowl. Add mixture to skillet.

3. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through (about 5 minutes).

My Experience:
Quick and easy. Little dishes. Pretty good in my books! Definitely a recipe worth a try.

I served with carrots and white rice. I poured some of the extra sauce over the rice and it was REALLY good.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment