Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake

I had a sweet tooth and wanted make something small for myself and this is what I found.

The Recipe:
1 egg
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 tablespoon softened butter
3-4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips

1. Add all ingredients into your mug and mix together with a spoon

2. Microwave your cake for 1 1/2-2 minutes, or just until the top center of the cake has set

3. Serve with a dollop of ice cream and enjoy!

My Experience:
Just what I wanted. A simple, single portion sugar dose. I was skeptical at first but it turned out really good. I didn't have any ice cream so I just ate the cake and it was a little dry. Nothing a glass of milk can't fix.

The best part of this recipe, it was ready in just a few minutes!

Oh and just make sure you use a decent sized mug... don't want you to run out of room for the chocolate chips!

Here is the website I used because there are 9 other mug cake recipes to try if you like! http://blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen/2011/11/10/10-tasty-mug-cakes-that-you-can-make-in-just-minutes/?pid=6019#slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment