Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crockpot Barbecue Chicken

Simple and in a slow cooker. I love it! Such a juicy and tender chicken to enjoy.

The Recipe:
4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 c vinegar
1 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder

1. Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it

2. Place chicken in crockpot

3. Pour sauce over it and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours

My Experience:
I actually used bone-in chicken breasts and the chicken just fell off the bone almost like a pulled chicken. So moist and succulent.

I used Diana's chicken and rib bbq sauce and it was really really yummy. Try serving the chicken with a little dish of extra sauce for dipping. I also served with roasted red potatoes (with onions and garlic) and green beans.

It was so good and I can't wait for leftovers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment