Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chicken Stir Fry

Mmmmm stir fry. Enough said. Just wanted to cook myself a quick dins tonight and I chose yummy stir fry.

The Recipe:
boneless skinless chicken breast
veggies (tonight I chose bean sprouts, green pepper, onion, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas)
olive oil
soya sauce

1. Cook chicken in a frying pan with some olive oil


2. Cut up veggies


3. Add veggies (I added the mushrooms and onion first because I prefer them to be more cooked) and simmer on medium-low heat

4. Add soya sauce to taste (I love me some soya sauce so I add lots lol)

5. Serve :)


My Experience:
Easy. One pan, minimal mess. You can add a bunch of different veggies like red/orange/yellow peppers or you can use beef or pork instead of chicken. Add what you like! You can even use other sauces like szechuan, honey garlic, whatever! Like I mentioned in the recipe, I cook the mushrooms and onion a little longer so basically cook to taste!

The Ratings:
My rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment