Got Any Ideas?

Got Any Ideas?

If you want to suggest a recipe for me to try, just email me at cookingginger@hotmail.com and I'll give it a whirl!
ps: put the subject title as Cooking Ginger and then the title of your recipe. I have been getting a lot of spam and it would be nice to know what ISN'T spam :)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Golden Chicken with Noodles

I love slow cookers. They are my new favorite thing! So be prepared for more amazing slow cooker dishes like this one! The original recipe serves 8 so I only made half of everything. So here is the 4 servings recipe.

The Recipe:
1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/4 cup water
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
3/4 teaspoons garlic powder
4 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 3 cups)
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 of a 12-ounce package egg noodles (about 4 cups), cooked and drained
chopped fresh parsley

1. Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.

2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. (On HIGH for 3-4 hours)



3. Serve with the noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.



My Experience:
To be honest, Joelle sort of put this one together. Had I put it on before work, it would have been overcooked considering I am gone for over 9 hours. Really simple to throw everything together and I love egg noodles so it was a pretty great meal!

The Ratings:
Forgot to ask Joelle and Jon for rating so you just get mine
My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment